Product Number: 457531
SKU Number: 004823
General Description: This Philips LED MR16 light bulb produces 635 lumens of light while consuming only 8.5 watts of energy. They have energy efficiency unparalleled by other lighting technologies coupled with a long average life of 40,000 hrs. The 80 CRI provides a high quality light with a 35° wide beam angle. It is intended to replace a 75 watt halogen MR16 light bulb but creates a warmer light similar to an incandescent bulb (2700K). It is damp location rated and can be used in an enclosed fixture due to Philips over temperature protection feature.
Features & Benefits
• Smooth dimming
• Will not fade colored fabrics or artwork (no UV/IR light waves)
• Instant-on light
• Contains no mercury
• Has a 35°wide beam angle
• 2700K color temperature light (warm white)
• Produces 635 lumens and is built to replace a 75W halogen MR16 light bulb
• Lowers total costs due to long life of bulb and energy savings
• Approved for damp locations
• Can be used in enclosed fixtures due to Philips OTP (over temperature protection) feature
• Will work with a most transformers
• Designed to be use anywhere you are currently using a 75 watt Halogen MR16 Light Bulb.
Submit a Review...