Product Number: 344465
SKU Number: 048758
General Description: The Philips 100 watt High Pressure Sodium lamp is ideal for parking lots, garages and other industrial applications. It produces 9200 lumens of light while only using 100 watts of energy and has a average rated life of 24,000 hours. This HID lamp requires a S54S ANSI code ballast to operate.
Features & Benefits
• Not Dimmable
• High efficiency of 92 lumens per watt
• Has medium screw in base (E26)
• Contains 22 mg. of mercury
• Universal design mean that it will burn at any angle placement
• 2200K color temperature (very yellow light)
• Produces 9200 lumens
• Designed to be used in fixtures that do NOT direct most of the light produced back to the arc tube
• Ideal for use in parking lots, garages and industrial applications.
Submit a Review...