Product Number: 460527
SKU Number: 048885
General Description: This Philips LED PAR38 standard flood light bulb produces a massive 2800 lumens of light while only using 32 watts of energy. It will save you over 80% on energy over standard halogen or incandescent light bulbs. It creates a 3000K color temperature that is equal to an halogen light and fits easily into fixtures that currently use a traditional PAR38. It has a average rated life of 25,000 hours and a high color rendering index (CRI) of 80. These savings will more that make up for the higher initial cost. It is non-dimmable.
Features & Benefits
• Non dimmable
• Will not fade colors or artwork (produces virtually no UV/IR light)
• Instant-on light
• Contains no mercury
• No glass or gas in light bulb (can be used for food preparation)
• 25 degree beam angle (standard flood)
• 3000K color temperature light similar to a halogen light bulb
• Produces 2800 lumens and is engineered to replace a 120W halogen PAR38 light bulb
• Will save you money with bulbs long life and energy savings
• Can be used in damp locations
• Do NOT use in enclosed fixtures
• Can be used in most locations currently using a 120 watt Halogen PAR38 Light Bulb.
Submit a Review...