Product Number: 42993-6
SKU Number: 049323
General Description: This Philips 100 watt protected pulse start metal halide lamp requires a M140 / M90 / O ballast to operate and is rated for open or closed fixtures. It will produce up to 9400 lumens of light and is engineered to last for 20,000 hours on average. The "MasterColor" technology allows for very little color shift of the light (+/- 200K) over the lamps life.
Features & Benefits
• Requires M140 / M90 / O ANSI code ballast
• Protected Lamp can be used in open or closed fixtures
• "MasterColor" provides color stabilty for the life of the lamp (+/- 200K)
• Medium base (E26)
• High CRI of up to 92
• 10.3 mg of mercury in the light bulb
• 4000K color temperature
• Produces 9400 initial lumens with mean lumens of 7520
• Ideal for security, parking lot or roadway lighting
Submit a Review...