Product Number: 429910
SKU Number: 066258
General Description: This Philips 70 watt coated pulse start metal halide lamp requires a M143 / M98 / E ballast to operate and is for enclosed fixtures only. It will produce up to 6600 lumens of light and is engineered to last for 20,000 hours on average. It emits a color temperature of 4200K while the "MasterColor" technology allows for very little color shift of the light (+/- 200K) over its life.
Features & Benefits
• Requires M143 / M98 / E ANSI code ballast
• Lamp can be used in enclosed fixtures only
• "MasterColor" provides color stabilty for the life of the lamp (+/- 200K)
• Medium base (E26)
• High CRI of up to 88
• 7.1 mg of mercury in the light bulb
• 4200K color temperature
• Produces 6200 initial lumens with mean lumens of 5600
• Ideal for security, parking lot or roadway lighting
Submit a Review...