Product Number: 429976
SKU Number: 073751
General Description: This Philips 70 watt protected pulse start coated metal halide lamp requires a M143 / M98 / O ballast to operate and is rated for enclosed or open fixtures. It will produce up to 5900 lumens of light and is engineered to last for 20,000 hours on average. The "MasterColor" technology allows for very little color shift of the light (+/- 200K) over the lamps life. It has a 4200K color temperature making for a cool white color light.
Features & Benefits
• Requires M143 / M98 / O ANSI code ballast
• For enclosed fixtures only
• "MasterColor" provides color stabilty for the life of the lamp (+/- 200K)
• Medium base (E26)
• High CRI of up to 88
• 7.1 mg of mercury in the light bulb
• 4200K color temperature
• Produces 5900 initial lumens with mean lumens of 4720
• Ideal for security, parking lot or roadway lighting
Submit a Review...