Product Number: 467217
SKU Number: 1138094
General Description: The Philips 250 watt High Pressure Sodium lamp is ideal for parking lots, garages and other industrial applications. It produces 28,500 lumens of light while only using 250 watts of energy and has a average rated life of 24,000 hours. This HID lamp requires a S50 ANSI code ballast to operate. It has Philips ALTO technology which makes it non-hazardous material by the EPA TCLP specifications.
Features & Benefits
• This lamp requires a S50 ANSI code ballast
• Not Dimmable
• Has mogul screw in base (E39)
• Contains 31.9 mg. of mercury
• Universal design mean that it will burn at any angle placement
• 2100K color temperature (very yellow light)
• Produces 28,500 lumens
• Alto designation means that it passes the EPA TCLP test for non-hazardous materials
• Ideal for use in parking lots, garages and industrial applications.
Submit a Review...