Product Number: 433649
SKU Number: 120020
General Description: This Philips high output (HO) LED MR16 light bulb generates 500 lumens of light while consuming only 7 watts of energy. They have energy efficiency unparalleled by other lighting technologies coupled with a long average life of 40,000 hrs. The 80 CRI provides a high quality light with a 36° wide beam angle. It is intended to replace a 50 watt halogen MR16 light bulb but creates a warmer light similar to an incandescent bulb (2700K). It is damp location rated but cannot be used in an enclosed fixture. This LED is fully dimmable with approved dimmer switch.
Features & Benefits
• Smooth dimming technology (when paired with approved dimmer)
• Will not fade colored fabrics or artwork (no UV/IR light waves)
• Instant-on light
• Contains no mercury
• Has a 36° wide beam angle
• 2700K color temperature light (warm white)
• Produces 500 lumens and is built to replace a 50W halogen MR16 light bulb
• Lowers total costs due to long life of bulb and energy savings
• Approved for damp locations but cannot be used in enclosed fixtures
• Will work with a most transformers due to Philip's "Tranformax" technology
• Comes with 3 year Philips Warranty
• Designed to be use anywhere you are currently using a 50 watt Halogen MR16 Light Bulb.
Submit a Review...