Product Number: 458422
SKU Number: 185666
General Description:This Philips 10.5 watt PL-C LED a great energy saving alternative to the fluorescent PL-C light bulb with a G24-q or GX24 series base. It has a crisp white (3500 kelvin) color temperature and produces 1200 lumens of light. The energy savings and long life span of 40,000 hours make it a money saving investment for your business or home. This LED contains no mercury or glass making it safe for the food services industry. It is designed for VERTICAL installations.
*** Requires a compatible instant start ballast to operate ***
Features & Benefits
• Designed for VERTICAL installation
• Works with most instant start ballast (see approved list here)
• 3500K crisp white color temperature
• Contains no mercury or glass which makes for a safer work environment
• Produces full light output in temperatures as low as -20° C
• Instant-on light with no warm-up time
• Contains no mercury for easy disposal
• Has a light very consistent light output through it's rated temperature range
• Built to replace a PL-C fluorescent lights with G24-q or GX24 base series
• Lowers total costs by reducing changing of bulbs and energy savings
• Works great in high switching applications
• Will not fade colors due to low IR-UV output
• Ideal for use anywhere you are currently using a PL-C fluorescent light bulb with an instant start ballast.
Submit a Review...