Product Number: 423673
SKU Number: 304116
General Description: This Philips 100 watt pulse start metal halide lamp requires a M140 / M90 / O ballast to operate and is rated for enclosed or open fixtures. It will produce up to 10,000 lumens of light and is engineered to last for 16,000 hours on average. The "MasterColor" technology allows for very little color shift of the light (+/- 200K) over the lamps life. It has a 3000K color temperature making the light look similar to halogen bulbs.
Features & Benefits
• Requires M140 / M90 / O ANSI code ballast
• For enclosed fixtures only
• "MasterColor" provides color stabilty for the life of the lamp (+/- 200K)
• Medium base (E26)
• High CRI of up to 90
• 11 mg of mercury in the light bulb
• 3000K color temperature
• Produces 10,000 initial lumens with mean lumens of 9000
• Ideal for security, parking lot or roadway lighting
Submit a Review...