Product Number: 368746
SKU Number: 441190
General Description: The Philips 150 watt High Pressure Sodium lamp is ideal for parking lots, garages and other industrial applications. It produces 16,000 lumens of light while only using 150 watts of energy and has a average rated life of 24,000 hours. This HID lamp requires a S55 ANSI code ballast to operate (will not work with S56 ballasted fixtures). It has Philips ALTO technology which makes it non-hazardous material by the EPA TCLP specifications.
Features & Benefits
• This lamp requires a S55 ballast (will not work in S56 ballast fixture)
• Not Dimmable
• Has mogul screw in base (E39)
• Contains 17 mg. of mercury
• Universal design mean that it will burn at any angle placement
• 2100K color temperature (very yellow light)
• Produces 16,000 lumens
• Alto designation means that it passes the EPA TCLP test for non-hazardous materials
• Ideal for use in parking lots, garages and industrial applications.
Submit a Review...