Product Number: 368811
SKU Number: 441255
General Description: The Philips 400 watt High Pressure Sodium lamp is ideal for parking lots, garages and other industrial applications. It produces 50,000 lumens of light while only using 400 watts of energy and has a average rated life of 24,000 hours. This HID lamp requires a S51 ANSI code ballast to operate. It has Philips ALTO technology which makes it non-hazardous material by the EPA TCLP specifications.
Features & Benefits
• This lamp requires a S51 ANSI code ballast
• Not Dimmable
• Has mogul screw in base (E39)
• Contains 31 mg. of mercury
• Universal design mean that it will burn at any angle placement
• 2100K color temperature (very yellow light)
• Produces 50,000 lumens
• Alto designation means that it passes the EPA TCLP test for non-hazardous materials
• Ideal for use in parking lots, garages and industrial applications.
Submit a Review...