Product Number: 147405
SKU Number: 596628
General Description: This Philips High Pressure Sodium 150 watt light bulb has a non-cycling technology to help reduce long-term maintenance cost because it will fail to off when it is at its end of life. It can be used were any traditional 150 watt high pressure sodium ED23 1/2 light is used. . You will no longer have to wait for a light to cycle to confirm it needs replacement. This lamp has a 30,000 hour average rated life and provides 16,000 initial lumens. This high pressure sodium light bulb has Philips Alto technology making it environmentally friendly (only contains 2.8 mg of mercury).
Features & Benefits
• Not Dimmable
• Non-cycling at end of life save starter and ballast
• High efficiency of 107 lumens per watt
• Has mogul screw in base (E39)
• Contains 2.8 mg. of mercury
• 2100K color temperature (very yellow light)
• Produces 16,000 lumens
• Alto technology design passes the EPA TCLP non-hazardous materials requirement
• Ideal for use in parking lots, garages and industrial applications.
Submit a Review...