Product Number: 147439
SKU Number: 596632
General Description: This Philips High Pressure Sodium 400 watt light bulb has a non-cycling technology to help reduce long-term maintenance cost because it will fail to off when it is at its end of life. It can be used were any traditional 400 watt high pressure sodium ED18 light is used. You will no longer have to wait for a light to cycle to confirm it needs replacement. This lamp has a 30,000 hour average rated life and provides 50,000 initial lumens. This high pressure sodium light bulb has Philips Alto technology making it environmentally friendly (only contains 5.4 mg of mercury).
Features & Benefits
• Not Dimmable
• Non-cycling at end of life save starter and ballast
• Has mogul screw in base (E39)
• Contains 5.4 mg. of mercury
• 2100K color temperature (very yellow light)
• Produces 50,000 lumens
• Alto technology design passes the EPA TCLP non-hazardous materials requirement
• Ideal for use in parking lots, garages and industrial applications.
Submit a Review...