General Description:Philips LED L Prize Lamp is the smartest LED alternative to a standard 60W incandescent A19 light bulb. It has 900 lumens which is comparable to a 60 watt incandescent standard light bulb . The ingenious bulb design provides light in all directions. It may look yellow but when it is on it puts out a fantastic warm glow that you have become use to with incandescent lighting.
Remote phosphor (yellow) disappears when turned on to create even, soft light
Scroll below to see a video on similar LED Bulb.
Need an approved LED Dimmer? Take a look at our Dimmer Page
10 Watt A19 LED Dimmable Light Bulb
Man. Part #
• Smooth dimming technology (within 10% of full light level)
• Emits virtually no UV/IR light
• Has no warm up time (Instant-on light)
• Contains no mercury
• Has a light profile similar to a standard incandescent light bulb
• Built to replace a 60W incandescent A19 light bulb with 900 lumens • Lowers maintenance costs by reducing mean time between changing of bulbs • Will not fade colors due to low IR-UV output • 3 year factory limited warrant period
First 60W incandescent equivalent A19 LED bulb to win L Prize from the US Department of Energy
Ideal for use anywhere you are currently using an incandescent A Type Light Bulb.