Product Number: 419473
SKU Number: 901493
General Description: This Philips 70 watt pulse start metal halide lamp requires a M143 / M98 / E ballast to operate and is rated for enclosed fixtures only. It will produce up to 7700 lumens of light and is engineered to last for 20,000 hours on average. The "MasterColor" technology allows for very little color shift of the light (+/- 200K) over the lamps life. It has a 3000K color temperature making the light look similar to halogen bulbs.
Features & Benefits
• Requires M143 / M98 / E ANSI code ballast
• For enclosed fixtures only
• "MasterColor" provides color stabilty for the life of the lamp (+/- 200K)
• Medium base (E26)
• High CRI of up to 89
• 7.6 mg of mercury in the light bulb
• 3000K color temperature
• Produces 7700 initial lumens with mean lumens of 6000
• Ideal for security, parking lot or roadway lighting
Submit a Review...