Product Number: 419515
SKU Number: 901494
General Description: This Philips 100 watt pulse start metal halide lamp requires a M140 / M90 / E ballast to operate and is rated for enclosed fixtures only. It will produce up to 11,000 lumens of light and is engineered to last for 16,000 hours on average. The "MasterColor" technology allows for very little color shift of the light (+/- 200K) over the lamps life.
Features & Benefits
• Requires M140 / M90 / E ANSI code ballast
• Universal burn position
• "MasterColor" provides color stabilty for the life of the lamp (+/- 200K)
• Medium base (E26)
• High CRI of up to 90
• 12.5 mg of mercury in the light bulb
• 2900K color temperature
• Produces 11,000 initial lumens with mean lumens of 8800
• Ideal for security, parking lot or roadway lighting
Submit a Review...