Product Number: LED-8025E57
SKU Number: 908509
General Description: This Light Efficient Design 52 watt LED utility, low bay or garage light is engineered to replace a 175 watt HID light bulb (Metal Halide or HPS). They have an energy efficiency unmatched by other lighting technologies coupled with a extra long life of 50,000 hrs on average. It produces a high quality light of over 80 CRI and 5700K color temperature (daylight). It will pay for itself with lower maintenance cost (long life) and energy efficiency. It is rated for damp location and can be used in enclosed fixtures. Ballast must be bypassed prior to installation.
Features & Benefits
• Made to replace a 175 watt HID light (Metal Halide or HPS)
• Can be installed in many existing fixtures by bypassing ballast.
• Emits no UV/IR light (Will not fade colors)
• Instant-on and instant restrike
• Contains no mercury
• Has a 180 degree beam angle
• 5700K color temperature (Daylight)
• Produces 4862 lumens
• Lowers total costs of ownership due to low maintenance cost and energy savings
• Approved for damp locations (UL & CA)
• Approved for use in enclosed fixtures (Garages, Low Bay or Utility Lights)
• Operating temperature -40F to 122F
• Ballast MUST be bypassed prior to installation
• Light Efficient Design Warranty 5 year
• Ideal for use anywhere you are currently using a 175 watt HID Light Bulb.
Submit a Review...