Terms and Conditions
1. Products: Prices may change and products may be discontinued at any time for any reason we deem necessary. All prices are to be paid excluding shipping and handling charges.
2. Orders: Verification of information may be required prior to the acceptance of any order. You will receive an order confirmation when the order is received from us. The only instance you will receive additional communication from us is if there is a problem with your order. Otherwise, consider it accepted.
3. Payment: Payment can be made with Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards. Your credit card will be charged when your order is placed. We also accept Paypal and payment by business check or money order. These would need to be mailed to our corporate offices and orders will ship after payment is received. Please make payable to lightbulbmarket.com and mail to: Lee Group Marketing LLC, 6614 Sherwood Drive, Knoxville, TN 37919.
4. Delivery: Most stock orders will be shipped within 48 business hours of time of order receipt or sooner. Orders will be shipped via UPS or USPS. Upgraded shipping will result in an additional shipping charge. Orders will be shipped Monday through Friday. www.lightbulbmarket.com can not be responsible for delay in shipping. Weather delays and other causes out of our control may effect ship time.
Ship Times: In general all orders are shipped within 2 days of receiving the order. Many times the order will be shipped the same day an order is placed. If you need an order to go out same day, it's not a bad idea to give us a call to insure your item(s) is/are in stock.
UPS shipments take 1 to 2 days for OR/WA area, 2 to 4 days to get to CA, 3 to 5 TX and mid US. If you live in the South or the East Coast or North East, UPS takes a full 5 days to deliver. If your order ships within 2 days, we do not generally put your tracking number on our website but if you need it, let us know and we can look it up for you. If your order ships out late, we do include all of those tracking numbers in the track your order section.If an item is a special order item with Philips, it will take 2 weeks to come in from the factory and then additional ship time will be needed to get to you. We do however, receive and turn those orders around in the same day.
5. International Shipments: We currently do not ship outside of the United States but we will ship to a freight forwarder. All third parties much inspect merchandise when they receive it. We will not be responsible for any damage that is done to merchandise once it has been reshipped by any third party. LightBulbMarket.com is only responsible for shipping via our shipper.
7. Warranties: All products are sold As Is and do not carry a warranty by www.lightbulbmarket.com. In no event shall www.lightbulbmarket.com be liable for incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with a product or services sold by www.lightbulbmarket.com. Consequential damages shall include, but not be limited to, loss of use, income, or profit, and losses sustained as a result of injury (including death) to any person or loss of or damage to property. Material Safety Data Sheets may be obtained upon written request.
8. Return & Restocking Policy: Very few customers return products to us, however, we want you to be satisfied with your purchase from lightbulbmarket.com. If, for any reason, we do not meet your expectations, we will gladly refund your purchase, less shipping charges and restocking fee*. The returns procedure is as follows:
9. Order Cancellations: Any order can be canceled up until the time it has shipped with no penalties and receive a full refund. Once the box is transferred to UPS or other shipper they order may not be canceled. Note: If an item is noted as a special order item, the order can not be canceled after we have ordered the product from the factory. If you wish to cancel such an order there will be a 20% restocking fee.
10. Mistaken and Damaged Shipments.
Damaged Items: *Items damaged during shipment: Please Contact Us if you receive damaged items and we will gladly replace the item or provide a full refund for the product damaged. DO NOT REFUSE your shipment from UPS. A box will sound as though it is all broken when in actuality only one bulb will be broken. Always receive the box and inspect, then call us. Damage claims will not be excepted 30 day after receipt of the shipment.
Errors in Shipping: At LightBulbMarket.com we have a shipping accuracy of 99.8%. We are human and sometimes make mistakes. If this happens, simply Contact Us, and will ship the correct order immediately. We ask that you return the items sent in error and let us know what the shipping cost was to you. You will then be credited for that amount back on your credit card.
International Shipments: If we have shipped your order to a freight forwarded, all third parties much inspect merchandise when they receive it. We will not be responsible for any damage that is done to merchandise once it has been reshipped by any third party. LightBulbMarket.com is only responsible for shipping via our shipper.
11. Indemnification: The Purchaser will indemnify, defend, and hold www.lightbulbmarket.com harmless from and against all claims, demands, causes of action (including third-party claims, demands, and causes of action, whether directly or for contribution or indemnification), losses, damages, expenses (including attorney's fees), and liabilities of every kind and nature (each a "Claim") asserted by any person that arises out of or results from any one or more of the following with respect to products sold to Purchaser by www.lightbulbmarket.com: (a) any breach by any manufacturer of any of its representations, warranties, or covenants; (b) without limiting the preceding, any defective product, whether such defect is one of design or manufacture; (c) any recall of any product, regardless of who initiates the product recall; and (d) any negligent act or omission by a manufacturer. Purchaser's duty to indemnify www.lightbulbmarket.com will apply whether the Claim arises under theories of tort, contract, warranty, strict liability, product liability, statute, or otherwise. To the extent that www.lightbulbmarket.com incurs any loss for death, personal injury, or loss of property to unrelated third parties, whether during any warranty period or after its expiration, in connection with any products or services, Purchaser will indemnify, defend, and hold www.lightbulbmarket.com harmless from and against such loss, notwithstanding the expiration of the warranty period, the amount of insurance to be carried by the manufacturer, or any other limitation. This indemnity applies except to the extent that the Claim arises out of the sole negligence or willful misconduct of www.lightbulbmarket.com.
12. Understanding our "Order Status": "New" means that we have received your order. "In Progress" means that we are processing your order. "Backordered" indicates that your item is on order with Philips but we have not received it yet to be able to ship out to you. "Complete" indicates that we have shipped your order out to you